Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

A new day

While my recent rant allowed me to release my inner tension, I can now reflect upon the effects of a new day, a new situation and progressing in life.  It continues to rain here and I continue to pray for our farmers.  A rural community is affected by the farmers success and loss in a strongly felt "trickle down" system.  Both the economy and our overall emotional climate reflect the health of the "crops" and right now they are drowning.

I still have a basement wall that leans but the ceiling remains water mark free! So progress continues...however the biggest news of the moment is that I am no longer reliant solely on my two legs for transportation.  We purchased a new vehicle, and that is a first.  If I were keeping a bucket list I guess that would be something that could now be checked off.  I have never experienced that new car fragrance personally before and it is nice. Life would have been fine without this, but bless my husband, he thought it would be a good thing.  We will manage...together.  That is the best part. Together.

No comments:

Post a Comment